A great move from Saudi Arabia: an agreement to translate the rulings and bylaws of the International Court of Justice into Arabic. It benefits practice, the profession and society alike.
In this Blog, you will find interesting posts about my own reflections as a teacher, translation practitioner, trainer and novice researcher, in addition to other interesting themes and issues in the field of education and applied translation studies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beyond the Silo: Why the Future of Translation Is a Pedagogical Challenge
For a long time I felt I was balancing two professional identities. I was a scholar of translation studies, immersed in the nuances of cross...
-
In 2021 I approached the Faculty of Education at Western University about enrolling for a second PhD. At first the idea seemed crazy and unr...
-
We rarely hear about translation and interpreting in the context of national and international security. In July 2025 I presented a paper at...
-
Rethinking assessment in the age of AI is now essential for anyone in higher education or K-12. Assignments and homework, in particular, ne...
No comments:
Post a Comment