A video introduction to the approche-programme, a way of thinking about a degree as one coherent programme rather than a stack of separate courses – a useful lens for anyone redesigning a translation curriculum.
In this Blog, you will find interesting posts about my own reflections as a teacher, translation practitioner, trainer and novice researcher, in addition to other interesting themes and issues in the field of education and applied translation studies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beyond the Silo: Why the Future of Translation Is a Pedagogical Challenge
For a long time I felt I was balancing two professional identities. I was a scholar of translation studies, immersed in the nuances of cross...
-
In 2021 I approached the Faculty of Education at Western University about enrolling for a second PhD. At first the idea seemed crazy and unr...
-
Rethinking assessment in the age of AI is now essential for anyone in higher education or K-12. Assignments and homework, in particular, ne...
-
We rarely hear about translation and interpreting in the context of national and international security. In July 2025 I presented a paper at...
No comments:
Post a Comment